08-03-2015 05:58 AM
205 ... 56789
tools
    I bet a lot of people leave the hdmi sticker on. I was going to take mines off but then the console just looked so lonely.
    04-06-2014 09:30 PM
    I was lazy. That is all.
    04-06-2014 11:59 PM
    I still have it there, doesn't really bother me :P

@Keith, remember that the main fan vent thingie is on top of the console on the side of the power button, might not want to cover that with the 360. Or maybe you just put em like that for the purpose of the photo :P
    04-07-2014 02:03 AM
    Yeah, that was just for the picture. I think my sister said that either my dad or brother-in-law thought that the consoles were about the same size...THEY ARE NOT. That bod was reaaaally heavy.

Also, you'll be glad to know I skipped the Kinect setup, haha. Rivals is supposed to show up Tuesday, so not need for it before then. I need to clean my room so I can arrange it to hopefully have room to play that without smacking a wall or something. The positioning of my closet makes it tough though, because I'll probably have to block my closet with my bed, then put my TV/console on the opposite wall. Granted, I never use the closet, so it should be fine. Also have Forza, but haven't touched it, and Watch Dogs is pre-ordered and paid for, because I WANTED to get the Titanfall controller, not knowing it's not out until next week, and Best Buy apparently doesn't let you pre-order it online, my dad said.

Oh, and I had to spend the early afternoon checking that all 40 of my 360 games work for the eBay lot I'll have to make, which was fun (well, playing a few Guitar Hero songs one last time was).
    04-07-2014 04:12 AM
    Got my Xbox one back in February. Really liking it, still lacking in the apps department but still good. Can't wait for Plex for it.

Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
    04-08-2014 10:20 PM
    got mine at the end of march. I got the titanfall one which was kind pointless since I don't want the game lol. would have rather got forza 5 I think.
    04-15-2014 10:39 AM
    Completed my ecosystem with an Xbox one almost about 2 mo the ago with a day one Xbox one
    05-30-2014 07:57 AM
    Got my Xbox One on launch. Loving it. Great console with awesome features.

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums
    06-17-2014 01:01 AM
    Officially. Just got it.

Damn update on Ryse: Son of Rome 9.6 GB etc :D
    06-30-2014 01:52 AM
    Finally bit the bullet and ordered a used Xbox One from ebay. Came out to $310 with the kinect and extra controller so I thought it was a steal. Should arrive next week, hopefully no surprises. Waiting for the release of nba 2k15 in Oct. and the Dragon Ball Xenoverse in Dec., those will be the first games I purchase.

Wish we could use Skype without having to buy Gold pass.
    09-04-2014 04:04 PM
    I just got my 2nd Xbox One today! :D This was the finnish preorder, but I've already imported one back in January, so I will sell this one to a friend. But at least what I get out of this is a free 2nd controller :D
    09-05-2014 03:13 AM
    Just got my X1 after moving from the Playstation - Loving it so far and think its actually a pretty decent console.

GT - N88NDA and im from the UK -
    09-10-2014 02:20 AM
    Got mine last friday on Day One in Poland. It was bundled wih kinect,Fifa2015 and Dance something. Got additional Rivals for Kinect. Added some EA Access like BF4, Fifa2014 and NFS: Rivals.

But here in Poland we lack of the Set-up-box support, which is said to come in the October update - would love to get the preview program if any one could invite me :)

Can any one of You send me the print screen of the dashboard where You set up Your tv provider?
    I don't have this option at all, only the TV Model and AV Model.
    09-10-2014 02:36 AM
    well I prebooked it here in India and am gonna get it this week....am very excited!! :)
    09-21-2014 09:35 PM
    I was a PS3 user. It died. I bought a PS4. Unimpressed. Picked up the Forza 5 bundle. Everything about this system seems premium. I'm really impressed.
    chezm likes this.
    09-25-2014 03:12 PM
    Well I've had my Xbox One for nearly a week and have it set up nicely and have gotten used to all of its features and settings.

This is my very first Xbox which I've bought primarily for the Halo MCC game (secondarily for PLEX) after playing Halo 1 and 2 on an old friend's Xbox a LOT as kid. I was always a PlayStation guy, but this generation, the Halo collection and integration of my Microsoft account into the ecosystem, and some other tasty looking games made me consider a change.

I was going to holdout for a Halo bundle but a price-error on UK supermarket Tesco's tills came to light on the Internet last Friday; The Xbox One (without Kinect) console with Forza Horizon 2 bundle, Alien Isolation and The Evil Within was scanning through at 305! Knowing this I raced to my local store and picked one up! Not being too bothered about the games I sold the 3 of them for 96 at CEX. So I've managed to effectively buy the Xbox One console for 209 which is a great bargain.

Anyway, I've now download PLEX, amongst plenty of other apps (when are BBC and ITV going to release their player apps?!?) as well as getting Xbox Live Gold sorted. Most importantly I've pre-ordered Halo MCC digital download using the remainder of my 20 MS voucher I received with the purchase of my Lumia 930. It's now a waiting game for 11th November
    10-22-2014 03:55 PM
    I've had my Xbox one for two weeks and love it. Still can't stop playing destiny long enough to play all the EA games I downloaded from EA Access, but im sure come next Tuesday ill be all about Sunset Overdrive. My GT is same as username here, but if someone adds me, please pm me so i can add back.
    10-24-2014 07:23 AM
    I purchased the Xbox One about a month ago and I am loving it! I can't wait to play Halo:MCC!
    10-29-2014 04:29 PM
    My brother is getting (another) Xbox One very soon (possibly this weekend) since his (soon to be) ex-wife is keeping their original one. I think through a few deals and trade-ins (plus a gift card) he'll only spend around $100 for it. Pretty good deal!
    11-04-2014 10:09 AM
    Got my Xbox One back in March. It was a tough decision as I decided to only go with an PS4 or Xbox One, not both as last gen I had both competitors and played the PS3 rarely. After a long few months of waiting it out decided to go with X1 and to this day i'm still very happy with the choice I made.
    11-04-2014 02:59 PM
    Got my Xbox One back in March. It was a tough decision as I decided to only go with an PS4 or Xbox One, not both as last gen I had both competitors and played the PS3 rarely. After a long few months of waiting it out decided to go with X1 and to this day i'm still very happy with the choice I made.
    I too decided to only go with one for now. I went Sony first last generation and once I bought a 360, I never touched the ps3 except for god of war and infamous. I went with brand loyalty this time as I've been extremely happy with how often they update their systems and how well live runs. Ill eventually get a ps4 so I can play the exclusives, but it will be in maybe 3 years from now. Im nearing 40 and not sure how i played so many games in my past! I pull at least a marathon 8 hour session once a week and barely have time to keep up with what I want to play. Two systems would do me no good as i wouldn't get the most out of them.
    11-05-2014 07:16 AM
    Just got mine for $167 after trading in my 360, 2 controllers and 2 games. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.
    navidee and Coreldan like this.
    11-05-2014 10:33 PM
    I just traded in my PS3 w/ 4 controllers and picked up the $449 Assasins Creed bundle for $307 including tax.

My question now is do I have to have a separate Xbox Live subscription for each unit (I have a 360 still)? Can I be logged into both at the same time with one Live ID?
    11-10-2014 08:31 AM
    You can be logged into the 360 and XBOX One at the same time. You don't need a new gamertag
    IMStrugglin likes this.
    11-10-2014 09:49 AM
    Yeah, when I first got my Xbox One I would still sign in to my 360 so I can chat with my friends who were on the 360 while I play my Xbox One games.
    11-10-2014 10:06 AM
205 ... 56789