01-19-2014 12:50 AM
80 ... 234
tools
    I have to take pictures of the scratches, although I bet they don't show up on the photo.... I foresee an argument brewing. The one I sent to them was immaculate, and still had the protective stickers on.
    12-12-2013 03:46 PM
    So just added salt to the wound.. Since my last post on Dec 12th (almost a month ago) my Fifa '14 disc that was stuck in the console still has not been returned to me. I've made 4 calls lasting over an hour each in attempt to get my game back or at least just a credit for a digital download or ANYTHING at all. My 3rd call was escalated to the escalations department and I was promised an email from this special ops team. My 4th call to them was to tell them I never got any email. On the 24th of Dec I got this email from a Tonya of the Advocacy Team at the Microsoft Corporate Office and that she contacted the service centre regarding my disc to try and locate it and have it shipped back asap. She also said to let her know if I have any questions to let her know. So I defiintely let her know a few things that we on my mind. And got no response as expected. In fact I've had no response since the 24th. I feel so helpless.

It's no longer even about getting my stupid game back. At this point I could care less for it. Why would I go 1.5 months without my favourite game on a console that broke the first week and I've had returned for the last month? I re-bought the game weeks ago which is probably what they wanted me to do. Now it's all about principal and customer service and how they plan to comp me for my time and frustration. At this point they've done nothing which is unbelievable. This experience in combination with my original post has made me never want to buy an Xbox again.
    01-07-2014 10:40 AM
    Im also on my second XBO. The disc drive of my first one broke down and made the loudest noise you could imagine. Horrible stuff ... especially with a game disc inside. It took me two weeks that my case got accepted by Microsoft's customer service and than another week to get my XBO exchanged. In total i talked with customer support about three hours. Over and over explaining my problem again and again and always getting the "we will work on a solution and let you know asap" answer. Im so glad that this is over now, and i got a working unit and Ryse for free. At least one positive thing came out of this situation.

After all i still like the XBO and im pretty happy with my decision "XBO / PS4".
    I hope everything will turn out positive for you guys still dealing with the support team.

Cheers,
    Tom
    01-07-2014 03:05 PM
    If you go the Official MS XBOX One Forums, there was a thread well past 1000 posts regarding these types of stories. I pre-ordered from Gamestop, picked up at midnight, only to find out I had the disc grinding sounds/inoperable optical drive issue. I called at 8am Friday morning, got set up for the advanced exchange and went on with my life. On Monday evening my tracking number finally changed to show me that my device would be delivered Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, one week after my initial purchase. During this time, on Tuesday I believe, I contacted support and received a free game, I chose forza 5, for my troubles. The new system worked and it was all good. They sent me a bundle containing the system, Kinect controller and everything. I just swapped consoles and sent everything else back. One week later I received a package from MS with the power brick and cables, and a controller and headset, stuff I didn't need. The real issue was that anybody that had the misfortune of calling on Saturday mostly had their order info vanish from the system.
    01-16-2014 01:47 PM

Troll troll troll your boat.

Based on all statistics, there is no RROD issue.
    01-19-2014 12:50 AM
80 ... 234