The Official "ADD FOR TITANFALL" thread

ChristianKing

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Gamer Tag: XCLANKING

Apparently they pulled the North American download link. This Sucks. I very much wanted to download the game while sleeping.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Since Xbox One hasn't been launched in Finland yet, I've had to set my region to Ireland. The timezone difference is 2 hours and won't be released until friday.. So I might have to set an alarm clock for 2 am or so my time just to have it downloading while I sleep :D

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Added you guys to the list, good to see everyone taking the time to participate with the community! Hope to see you soon!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Love this idea. I WILL BE PLAYING MY BRAINS OUT ON TITANFALL and streaming to Twitch. Can't wait.

Edit: North America. I'm in southern California. So look for me late at night on the west coast or weekends as much as I can without ending up single ;)

What's your Twitch?

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

wiederman

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
GT: wiedergod

I am just getting into the Microsoft ecosystem after coming from playstation.... but loving it so far

New York

Last edited:

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Good playing with you guys today! I played with about 5-6 of you fir at least one or two games! Sam stood with me the longest I believe (that win streak though!) haha. This is awesome being able to play with new people!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes