• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
08-30-2017 01:33 PM
505 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    It's hardly a media fabricated event. Issue was both Microsoft and Sony pushed their consoles based on hardware specifications. At least that's the impression I've gotten since they consoles were announced. It's totally understandable to be depressed about PS4 vs. X1 when both sides are losing in a two way race.

PC Master Raced was originally coined by Ben Croshaw of Zero Punctuation fame. Used initially as a demeaning term to describe PC gamer's rather blatant elitism, the term was adopted as the calling card as a counter point to the unwashed consolic masses. Take what you will from that, but it doesn't imply attempted genocide, or invasion of neighboring countries. Overall it's all silly as people have sacrificed fun and joy in the names of defending their preferred platform. Personally I'll stick to my multi-platform approach, and hope both the PS4 and Xbox One will encite their respective consumer bases towards a successful run.
    It's absolutely a media-fabrication obsession, fueled by their unabashed need to garner up page views, which is accomplished via click-bait titles playing on anything having anything to do with the console wars. It's shameful, objectifying games based solely on minute graphical differences instead of more important things, like game play.

It doesn't really matter who first started using it and why; the point is that it's offensive, regardless of how it is used. You can try to claim that it doesn't imply genocide, but you're wrong: anything that has the words "master race" on it connotes genocide, for that's the historical context surrounding the word. There is no escaping that, and prudent folk would be wise to stop using the term, either patronizingly or mockingly.
    03-09-2015 08:06 AM
    Another comparison

03-11-2015 01:24 PM
    Well, news is out that PS4 won February's NPD numbers again. That marks 2 months in a row. I really, really, really do not understand who is buying these things. I can understand PS4 winning global sales, because Asian and European gamers are biased towards Sony, but how the hell is Sony winning the North American market with a console that has a higher price, fewer AAA games, fewer features, and no updates? It is mind-boggling.
    03-12-2015 07:06 PM
    Well, news is out that PS4 won February's NPD numbers again. That marks 2 months in a row. I really, really, really do not understand who is buying these things. I can understand PS4 winning global sales, because Asian and European gamers are biased towards Sony, but how the hell is Sony winning the North American market with a console that has a higher price, fewer AAA games, fewer features, and no updates? It is mind-boggling.
    The entire world is out to get Microsoft
    03-12-2015 07:14 PM
    More users doesn't means better service.... PSN Suck
    03-13-2015 08:46 AM
    It has better Performance? Thats what everbody is talking about. People who buy consoles only want to game.
    920Walker likes this.
    03-13-2015 08:50 AM
    It has better Performance? Thats what everbody is talking about. People who buy consoles only want to game.
    Not since the 21st century began has the best-performing console "won".
    PS2 was inferior to GameCube and Xbox but sold more.
    Wii was inferior to PS3 and Xbox 360 but sold more.

Also, the differences in performance between the Xbox One and PS4 are completely trivial. No one can tell the difference. Props to Sony and their army of bought-off gaming journalists, though, for the online propaganda convincing gamers otherwise, though.
    03-13-2015 09:03 AM
    For "home consoles" sure. But the best seller of last month goes to Nintendo's 3DS system by a very solid margin. The reason PS4 sells so well is a solid marketing campaign, and a powerful brand loyalty that Microsoft is still working on building. Personally, neither console has much going for it. I'll stick to my 3DS and Vita due to a pretty solid library on both ends.
    03-14-2015 06:28 PM
    BF HardLine

battlefield-hardline-ps4-versus-xbox-one-7.jpg

battlefield-hardline-ps4-versus-xbox-one-6.jpg

battlefield-hardline-ps4-versus-xbox-one-17.jpg
    Avi Anand likes this.
    03-17-2015 03:16 PM
    I call bull**** on that. I would like to see just how well would PS4 sell of they actually removed everything but directly gaming related features, as console buyers "dont want to watch blurays, netflix, listen to spotify etc". Id go as far as to claim even if it,was alot more powerful too but still only did gaming, it wouldve tanked hard.
    03-20-2015 02:38 AM
    The only thing that has disappointed me with xbox one vs ps4 is that xbox one has no sky go app like ps4 (and xbox 360).
    03-20-2015 02:52 AM
    BF HardLine

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Battlefield-Hardline-PS4-versus-Xbox-One-7.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	99902

Name:	Battlefield-Hardline-PS4-versus-Xbox-One-6.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	99903

Name:	Battlefield-Hardline-PS4-versus-Xbox-One-17.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	99905
    And here another side of coin
    http://www.mod-gadget.com/ps4-vs-xbo...ground-zeroes/

I think different game act different way in different game consoles
    920Walker likes this.
    03-20-2015 02:58 AM
    And here another side of coin
    PS4 vs. Xbox One Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes shows PS4 has better graphics (video)

I think different game act different way in different game consoles
    I would never use a Hideo Kojima-developed game as a fair comparison. He's on record as being a PlayStation fanboy. There's no doubt more effort was put into the Playstation versions of every game he has ever created.
    FearL0rd likes this.
    03-20-2015 09:01 AM
    There's not major difference between the Xbox One and PS4 in visual quality while playing a game. The only people that would notice the difference are fanboys who spend their time comparing pictures in a web browser instead of actually playing the games.
    Avi Anand likes this.
    03-20-2015 09:45 AM
    I would never use a Hideo Kojima-developed game as a fair comparison. He's on record as being a PlayStation fanboy. There's no doubt more effort was put into the Playstation versions of every game he has ever created.
    Then I should believe on MS fan-website users?
    920Walker likes this.
    03-20-2015 04:19 PM
    There's not major difference between the Xbox One and PS4 in visual quality while playing a game. The only people that would notice the difference are fanboys who spend their time comparing pictures in a web browser instead of actually playing the games.
    This is not the argument that Sony and they community keep bashing XBOX
    03-20-2015 09:27 PM
    This is not the argument that Sony and they community keep bashing XBOX
    A small portion of their community does. Just as the small portion of the community here sees fit to do the same. I'll say it again. Neither console is capable of doing what was hyped. They're both built on low end mediocre hardware which was a step down relative to the last generation. Both the Xbox 360 and PS3 has impressive hardware packed in for their times. The PS4 and Xbox One left the gate already behind the game.

Both sides should just do what Wii U owners do. Put a disc into the console, play games, and be satisfied with your purchase. Both consoles have a good line up of promised games, both offer great multi-media functions. Comparing screenshots is only going to lead to depression and regrets.
    03-21-2015 03:22 PM
    Then I should believe on MS fan-website users?
    Believe what?
    03-22-2015 05:20 PM
    Believe what?
    Fair comparison between PS4 and XBOX One
    03-22-2015 05:23 PM
    From a Sony fan site. Lol
    03-22-2015 06:35 PM
    It's pretty simple, really. Focus on the facts, ignore the opinions. For instance, Fact 1: Xbox One has way more features than PS4. Fact 2: Xbox One has way more AAA exclusives than PS4.
    03-22-2015 07:59 PM
    It's pretty simple, really. Focus on the facts, ignore the opinions. For instance, Fact 1: Xbox One has way more features than PS4. Fact 2: Xbox One has way more AAA exclusives than PS4.
    Simplest fact about them is
    They both are gaming console.

And games decide what to buy.
    If you are Halo fan buy Xbox

And if you are fan of God of war, mlb,etc then PS4.

And about features
    PS4 have one of coolest feature that a gaming console ever have
    SHARING.

Xbox features are all rounder entrainment where as PS4 features focused on the games.

Both game consoles have pros and cons. None of them are perfect.
    There is no universal saying that this console is the best.

Users need decide which one is better for them.
    Last edited by D M C; 03-22-2015 at 08:59 PM.
    03-22-2015 08:28 PM
    From a Sony fan site. Lol
    You pick your pics form here
    Battlefield Hardline PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One Visual Comparison

It's a beta version game which happen to be look better on Xbox but that doesn't mean PS4 is any less.
    PS4 have more powerful graphic which play games on more higher resolution and higher FPS compare to Xbox One.
    03-22-2015 08:50 PM
    You pick you picks form here
    Battlefield Hardline PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One Visual Comparison

It's a beta version game which happen to be look better on Xbox but that doesn't mean PS4 is any less.
    PS4 have more powerful graphic which play games on more higher resolution and higher FPS compare to Xbox One.

The difference still minimal... I think DX12 will give Xbox advantage
    03-22-2015 08:54 PM
    The difference still minimal... I think DX12 will give Xbox advantage
    It won't. IF DX12 is implemented on both consoles, then the PS4 will benefit from stronger hardware specs. DX12 has a few cool features that offloads CPU loads to the GPU. Great for computers running epic graphics cards. Less so for consoles running low end stuff. Otherwise... Not much will be gained, and that's assuming either console will update to DX12.
    03-23-2015 03:26 AM
505 ... 1617181920 ...