So I finally got my Xbox one back today after having to send it in twice and it seems like everything is working fine but I got deadrising 3 and it is now installing but I have to download an update for it (probably multiple updates) and it's 16 gbs! Do I really have to wait a day before I can play it? I say a day because I downloaded titanfall when I first got my Xbox and it took 24 hours and that was 18 gbs
    09-18-2014 06:53 PM
    This is the reality of next-gen games. My favorite YouTuber and game reviewer-NerdCubed-commented on the fact that no longer were console games what they were meant to be.
    It used to be you put the game in and played-like on my original Xbox that sadly passed a few months ago. But now it's downloads and updates, etc. That's why PC games were always better because it took time and you had to set them up and monitor them, but now why would anyone want to buy a console when it took just as much work?
    09-18-2014 07:41 PM
    Except, console games still don't require any 'work' to get playing. Sure - you might have to install them - whether you buy it at the store or download it from the net, but that's it. Once it's installed it works. There are still games on the PC that you can install and they [I]won't[I] work without you monitoring/fidgeting with it...

This is the reality of next-gen games. My favorite YouTuber and game reviewer-NerdCubed-commented on the fact that no longer were console games what they were meant to be.
    It used to be you put the game in and played-like on my original Xbox that sadly passed a few months ago. But now it's downloads and updates, etc. That's why PC games were always better because it took time and you had to set them up and monitor them, but now why would anyone want to buy a console when it took just as much work?
    09-19-2014 06:08 PM