Is there a way to get the collection, and other pages to be black? Quick play seems to be the only black page.
    11-13-2011 08:46 PM
    Is there a way to get the collection, and other pages to be black? Quick play seems to be the only black page.
    at the moment nope. The only option you have for customization is changing the patterns. (which at times is barely visible)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    11-13-2011 10:48 PM
    is there any way to modify those patterns?
    11-14-2011 12:00 AM
    at the moment nope. The only option you have for customization is changing the patterns. (which at times is barely visible)

Click to view quoted image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can you explain what exactly that does? I tried those out and notice no difference at all
    11-14-2011 10:51 AM
    can you explain what exactly that does? I tried those out and notice no difference at all
    It just adds various patterns to the white background mike.mike.

You can see them on the screen where you select them. They are very subtle and not easy visible. :)

I honestly don't see why they bothered.
    11-14-2011 10:54 AM
    like what TheWeeBear said you'll barely notice the patterns.
    (Try tilting your screen and you should notice them, lol)

- I honestly don't know why i bothered changing it lol.

is there any way to modify those patterns?
    nope
    11-14-2011 02:03 PM
    like what TheWeeBear said you'll barely notice the patterns.
    (Try tilting your screen and you should notice them, lol)

- I honestly don't know why i bothered changing it lol.

nope
    I laid my head on my desk and was able to see the graphics. Yeah, pretty worthless. Really wish I could make it black. The all white is just so bright and stark.
    11-14-2011 08:04 PM
    I laid my head on my desk and was able to see the graphics. Yeah, pretty worthless. Really wish I could make it black. The all white is just so bright and stark.
    Get a better monitor :p

j/k :D

But seriously, I've not had an issue seeing the Koi background, though a few of the others probably would be pointless on lower contrast&color gamut monitors.
    11-14-2011 08:38 PM
    Get a better monitor :p

j/k :D

But seriously, I've not had an issue seeing the Koi background, though a few of the others probably would be pointless on lower contrast&color gamut monitors.
    the neuxe works fine on a 720p laptop screen.
    shymikl(however thats' spelled) and slate is literally not visible without tilting.

Not sure tho if thats the case with 1080p screens. =p
    11-14-2011 09:08 PM
    You used to be able to change the Zune background in previous versions up to V4.

This no longer works though.

A couple of examples below.

Remember, don't get excited, as this is no longer possible. :)
    11-15-2011 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD