Wrong Charger

MS_DOS_3

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I received non-sales package Lumia 1020, the charger is supposed to be the Nokia AC-60 MicroUSB Charger, instead I received the AC-50u, will this hurt my phone? I've had enough battery issues already.

What is the difference between the two chargers. I'm in the US, so I can't readily buy Nokia, basically anything here and really wanted to set this up today.

I had so many battery issues with my previous 920's I just want to make sure this will be okay. What is the difference in the two, and will use the 50u not provide the same charge quality as the 60? I know nothing of chargers only going off of what Nokia had told me previously, always use the charger that goes with the phone.

TYIA

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
If it is a micro usb charger it should work. Or if you have the 920 charger left, you can use that. You can also check if it says something more on the charger, like output voltage and so on, and post it here :wink:

MS_DOS_3

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
That's what the 50u is, I don't know why they sent that. The 60 looks like it just charges faster but I just want to make sure using the 50u won't hurt or give me a weaker charger. I don't care about speed charging. lol

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
After all the issues I've had I'm not too encouraged by "should" lol.

I don't know anything about charging power and voltage, was hoping there was an expert on here.

If you have any specifications on the charger I think I can help more :wink:

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had better luck with OEM accessories. That being said, I have a generic USB cable at work that I charge my 1020 with. I feel like I get better performance with the OEM cables than I do generic / third-party stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon