Rogers 920 Loud Vibrate

lionpants

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a Lumia 920 on the pre-launch day from Rogers. It had the irritating vibration rattle issue. I waited to see if the store had any in stock, when I went to exchange it, all of them had the same issue.

So... I decided to email Mr.Elop and got a reply within a couple hours. Support contacted me directly the next day and said there was an issue with the first batch and that they would send me a new one when they get more stock (within 5 days). They also promised customer appreciation bonuses.

They called me back a lot sooner than expected and sent out a new phone via FedEx. I received the phone last night (total less than a week), opened the box, first thing I noticed was no bonuses like promised. When I turned the phone on I could still hear the vibrate loudly but it definitely is not rattling as much now.

The vibrate is still loud enough to be heard in meetings or if it is right on my bed side table at night, it wakes me up. Sure it doesn't sound like it's breaking anymore, but I guess my question is... is the vibrate supposed to be this flipping loud??

If that's the case I'm going back to Samsung/HTC for WP8. :eck:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon