Apps missing from WP7

Odeira.Oloap

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I do feel that there is a need for Tumblr, Inc. to make their own Tumblr app for WP. They already did for iOS and the Androids. We have to *be stuck* with Third-party apps which are not that great to use.

I don't feel the need for Pandora *yet* but i am interested with the service they give.

Also, we want our own Instagram app.

Why does it seem so hard for developers of the big companies to make apps for the WP platform? :-(

P.S. I started a sort of movement on Tumblr to make them think about developing an app for the WP OS (I havent encountered a news report stating that Tumblr will develop an app for WP.)

If you have a Tumblr account, please reblog this.

THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING. - Hey, Tumblr! Give Windows Phone 7 users your own, in-house Tumblr app. We REALLY NEED IT. We loathe at the fact that we have to pay for third-party Tumblr apps for Windows Phone 7, when Android users and iPhone-iPod Touch

You may also want to give a shot about sending to them an email saying that we Windows Phone owners need a good Tumblr app from you guys. (Something in my email prevents me from doing so...)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895