Nokia Pro Cam issues

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't have this app yet as I'm still waiting on Amber but from past experience with other Nokia phones and their camera apps the settings are usually reset back to defaults every time the app is started up again. This is probably the case with this app too. Can you set your own custom presets in this app like you could do in old Symbian phones? If you can, then you can do that one time then each time the app is launched you can just go straight to your custom preset instead of manually adjusting all those settings again.

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't have this app yet as I'm still waiting on Amber but from past experience with other Nokia phones and their camera apps the settings are usually reset back to defaults every time the app is started up again. This is probably the case with this app too. Can you set your own custom presets in this app like you could do in old Symbian phones? If you can, then you can do that one time then each time the app is launched you can just go straight to your custom preset instead of manually adjusting all those settings again.

I can't seem to find the option to save presets. I mean I use ISO 100 99% of the time and infinity focus, I hate having to change it every time.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
That's a shame then if we can't save custom presets. Other than that how is the rest of the Nokia pro cam app? Does it take good pictures in general?

lfjj

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
That's a shame then if we can't save custom presets. Other than that how is the rest of the Nokia pro cam app? Does it take good pictures in general?

Yeah I like it, but I don't understand the delay after pressing the camera shutter button. I know how a camera works but ProShot is still quicker at taking pictures no matter what shutter speed it is. But yeah, I think the images are somehow better quality than ProShot right now.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to getting Amber and Pro Cam. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

WhyFiNYC

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Haven't noticed any shutter lag with my 928.

The only bug encountered thus far is that it the shutter button will not wake my phone (928) without entering a PIN (if you have a PIN enabled, obviously).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz