WP8.1 GDR1 - update downloaded couldn't be opened

Anglerdk

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I had the same error (nl925 cyan), connected to power and connected to Wi-Fi, storage manager did say I have little space left, but installed nicely.

Can you add words to your Danish dictionary, this option disappeared for me on 8.1 both dp and cyan
Sent from my Lumia 925 wp8.1 using Tapatalk

danslb

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
0x80188308 error still happening. Download of the update is fine, but spinning grears appear for a while with a progress bar at 0%. After about 3 minutes of that, that device reboots and there is the following text:

"it?s probably a temporary problem. To try again, go to saeetings > Phone Update. (0x80188308)."

I have tried countless times over the last few days. Very frustrating.
Samsung Ativ S. Loads of space (11GB) free, not that it should matter.
I with MS would address this issues.

Peter Dugel

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I also have Ativ S and i have helped 3 other ppl at home to upgrade, so if you look back from 15 >>> i have wrote down how i did it, just try it out.
I have ativ S European version unbranded.

danslb

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I also have Ativ S and i have helped 3 other ppl at home to upgrade, so if you look back from 15 >>> i have wrote down how i did it, just try it out.
I have ativ S European version unbranded.

Thanks but I would rather not wipe the device at this stage. I think it?s still worth a wait and see if MS offeres a solution.

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Everyone who can`t update ATIV S and still has an error, just you must reflash with other rom. For example i flashed with this

GT-I8750_XXCMK2_R_signed - Download - 4shared
then immediately i installed preview for devs , turn it on and started update. Everything going smoothly and all updates was installed successfuly

You Are Right..I Reflashing My Samsung Ativ S and installed successfuly WP8.1 GDR1.Thanks for Advice
:smile:

MarkAllett

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Million potentially customers of some new Lumia edition will think twice next time they are going to buy new phone. Times $500, enough to act quickly and not to wait for days for an explanation
You need to understand what a developer preview is. Frankly, if you're not a developer, you shouldn't be moaning because you shouldn't be trying to get it in the first place. If you are a developer than you ought to understand better that these things often have problems.

blueboysin

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I recently install an app named quick lock but I could not found it on my app list when I am locking it in store it only shows the option for view and buy what to do? How can I get it in my app list?

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I recently install an app named quick lock but I could not found it on my app list when I am locking it in store it only shows the option for view and buy what to do? How can I get it in my app list?

This is not relevant to this thread. Try Searching the forums please.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baelin