Google is looking alot more metro-y even android

DontHate707

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
ive seen through out google updated ideas, honeycomb, new google search, android market and ui, they've dropped the shiney rounded edges and have gone to a with a metro basic color and square look, go to this link to see even there ui is like wp7 the updated android market is a complete rip off. it seems this is what there new os will look like to. even the video looks straight from a idea from apple lol pretty funny

Now Google steals the WP7 Pivot interface

Exomondo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It really is a testament to how stylish MS has become with their software. Sure Apple tends to rule the roost with stylish hardware but i've always found their software to be rather bland, for example OSX is, for the most part, just shades of gray. And Android has always seemed a somewhat inconsistent mish-mash of different ideas.

Android also has the same issue for me that most Linux distros have, it's the fonts! The first thing i do when i install a linux distro is to install the windows fonts and it's the same story with Android, i can't quite put my finger on it but something about the fonts just doesn't seem right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes