Introducing... Brain App

ChrisMayer

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey,

This is my first post on the forum, I'd just like to introducing my new Windows Phone game, Brain App. It's a brain exercise game, and has proved very popular already on iOS.

Here's a description:

Brain App uses simple rapid-fire exercises to help keep your mind sharp by stimulating increased blood flow in key areas of the brain - improving neural connections which allow for faster responses and increased memory recollection ability.

ENHANCED
A brand new interface makes it easier than ever to quickly jump into an exercise or view your scores. It's everything you love about your Windows Phone, plus everything that made the iOS version of Brain App so popular.

ENJOY
Join tens of thousands of users who keep their brain in top shape with Brain App. This new edition has been enhanced for Windows Phone, with a beautiful new panoramic interface, and all of the great content from the original game. Twelve modes across four exercise types. Speed Math, Balloon Burst, Card Count, and Color Chaos.

IMPROVE
Exercise your brain in minutes each day. Your scores are recorded and you will be challenged to beat them. After each 30 or 60 second round your perfomance will be analysed, if you've done well you'll be congratulated, but you'll also be advised when you've performed poorly.

I've included a trial option so you can sample a couple of modes from the full game before deciding wether or not to purchase.

Here's some links:

Brain App Website:
Brain App - Brain exercise evolved. Connected, Social, Fun.

Zune Marketplace link:
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=2b82487f-62cb-418c-b99c-ff10567b9874

Video:
Video: Brain App for Windows Phone

I hope you enjoy it, and I look forward to adding plenty of new content to Brain App in future updates.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for posting your game here we really like it when you do that. In fact we like it so much we made a special forum for it. Its our developers only Games Spotlight and Apps Spotlight forums. I going to move this thread to the Games Spotlight forum then I'm a check it out.... D)

:Ninja: Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes