I bought a couple TITANs and have some extra $ on my free app cards to spend. I'm looking for apps people use a lot.

I'm not a big gamer but here's what I've gotten so far:

TiVo Net Remote
    Perfect Scan
    Navigon
    Mehdoh

I wish I played more games. It would be much easier to spend the app cards. Does anyone have any awesome apps that you use every day? A lot of the apps I get are free, so I don't need to buy many.

If you bought a phone and haven't gotten your free apps yet, go here:
    https://windowsphone.promo.eprize.co...mptionprogram/
    12-20-2011 03:00 PM
    I wonder if there is a place to check the status? I haven't got any info about it yet and I did mine the first week of December. Anyway, if I do ever get mine these are the apps I want:

Remote Desktop or Remote Desktop 7.
    MLB At Bat (Although for iPhone and Blackberry it's Free :@)

So far that's it. I really hope that eventually the marketplace has a vast selection of free apps like the iTunes Store. I feel like every app I look for is always $1.99 or so and it really bums me out.
    12-20-2011 04:16 PM
    I had planned on getting "Executive Caddie" for my golf GPS App, but I looked in the Marketplace to verify the App name to post here and it is listed as free! Holiday sale I guess. =D

I'll probably get some games now. I'm not sure, not really big on games on mobile devices. I will get Plants vs Zombies though.
    12-20-2011 04:41 PM
    I'm expecting my $25 app card sometime this week and planning on buying:

-WeatherLive or WeatherMaster
    -Quick Tiles
    -Timelapse Pro
    -Pictures Lab (Really wish Hipstamatic gets ported soon)
    -Metrotube
    -WPCentral
    -WP Bench
    -Weave
    12-20-2011 05:03 PM
    Oh thanks. I forgot about metrotube. Just went and bought it. I like weave, but twitter and wpcentral are all the news feeds I need. Mehdoh is awesome.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
    12-20-2011 09:29 PM
    I'll probably get one of the navigation apps. I pretty much have bought what I'd use my card for anyways. Like you, I don't game. I do however already have the one game I would play, Full House Poker.
    12-20-2011 10:30 PM
    Can't really remember off the top of my head what all I've bought, but I was lucky enough to win two app cards in the past month! I know I got a nav app, Need for Speed, ad free version of rowi, Sleep Bug, Shipping Buddy and a bunch of other games.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    12-21-2011 02:38 AM
    Can't really remember off the top of my head what all I've bought, but I was lucky enough to win two app cards in the past month! I know I got a nav app, Need for Speed, ad free version of rowi, Sleep Bug, Shipping Buddy and a bunch of other games.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    Shipping Buddy is awesome. I've been using it every time I order something. I have the free version, but since I have these app cards to use I'm going to buy the add-free one.

edit: I forgot until I went to the marletplace to buy Shipping Buddy and couldn't find it. Unfortunatly the author named it "shippin' buddy" which makes it a little harder to find if you spell it "shipping buddy"
    12-21-2011 12:12 PM
    i have $12.29 left on my card

would be cool if you could reload it, since they have a really nice site with dashboard for the account.
    12-21-2011 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD