What R U buying w/ free $25 app card?

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought a couple TITANs and have some extra $ on my free app cards to spend. I'm looking for apps people use a lot.

I'm not a big gamer but here's what I've gotten so far:

TiVo Net Remote
Perfect Scan
Navigon
Mehdoh

I wish I played more games. It would be much easier to spend the app cards. Does anyone have any awesome apps that you use every day? A lot of the apps I get are free, so I don't need to buy many.

If you bought a phone and haven't gotten your free apps yet, go here:
https://windowsphone.promo.eprize.com/redemptionprogram/

will_solo

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if there is a place to check the status? I haven't got any info about it yet and I did mine the first week of December. Anyway, if I do ever get mine these are the apps I want:

Remote Desktop or Remote Desktop 7.
MLB At Bat (Although for iPhone and Blackberry it's Free :mad:)

So far that's it. I really hope that eventually the marketplace has a vast selection of free apps like the iTunes Store. I feel like every app I look for is always $1.99 or so and it really bums me out.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I had planned on getting "Executive Caddie" for my golf GPS App, but I looked in the Marketplace to verify the App name to post here and it is listed as free! Holiday sale I guess. =D

I'll probably get some games now. I'm not sure, not really big on games on mobile devices. I will get Plants vs Zombies though.

asac12

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm expecting my $25 app card sometime this week and planning on buying:

-WeatherLive or WeatherMaster
-Quick Tiles
-Timelapse Pro
-Pictures Lab (Really wish Hipstamatic gets ported soon)
-Metrotube
-WPCentral
-WP Bench
-Weave

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh thanks. I forgot about metrotube. Just went and bought it. I like weave, but twitter and wpcentral are all the news feeds I need. Mehdoh is awesome.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably get one of the navigation apps. I pretty much have bought what I'd use my card for anyways. Like you, I don't game. I do however already have the one game I would play, Full House Poker.

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Can't really remember off the top of my head what all I've bought, but I was lucky enough to win two app cards in the past month! I know I got a nav app, Need for Speed, ad free version of rowi, Sleep Bug, Shipping Buddy and a bunch of other games.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Can't really remember off the top of my head what all I've bought, but I was lucky enough to win two app cards in the past month! I know I got a nav app, Need for Speed, ad free version of rowi, Sleep Bug, Shipping Buddy and a bunch of other games.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Shipping Buddy is awesome. I've been using it every time I order something. I have the free version, but since I have these app cards to use I'm going to buy the add-free one.

edit: I forgot until I went to the marletplace to buy Shipping Buddy and couldn't find it. Unfortunatly the author named it "shippin' buddy" which makes it a little harder to find if you spell it "shipping buddy"

svtfmook

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
i have $12.29 left on my card

would be cool if you could reload it, since they have a really nice site with dashboard for the account.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss