Spotify thread

borjeboy

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Spotify is a popular app on both android and iPhone and it seems to be quite popular on wp7 as well.. But i have some questions. It seems that you are unable to fast forward in it why? Ihope they comes out with an update that fix this.

A lot of People seems to have problems with using it in offline mod.

Also i would like to tell you all that has problem with it to contact spotify. So that they fix the problems asap.

SilverRubicon

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Can't FF here either, although it's not a feature I use often for music. There are far more serious issues with the Spotify app. Offline mode is horrendous as far as bugs go.

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I signed up as soon as it became available in the US, and had so many issues that I canceled after the first month. Figured I'd try later when reviews were better. Offline really sux.

freshairr

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have the same problem as me?

Basically I'm a subscriber to Spotify premium. I have a playlist which I downloaded the tracks for offline playback. I put spotify in offline mode to not use further data.

I launch my gps app (Navigon) and start driving towards my destination. Spotify works (playing audio clearly, while in offline) for about 4 min, and then the audio starts to stutter and cut in/out. Anyone know why this is happening?

Consequently, if I play music through Zune, I can do both just fine. It navigates smoothly and the music never cuts out or stutter. I'm assuming this is a spotify issue, but why is it doing that when everyone is offline?

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Any reason why I should consider Spotify over Zune? They seem similar on paper, but Zune is slightly cheaper, it doesn't try to take over your Facebook account, and its integration into Windows Phone is excellent.

Matthew Mazzenga

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Any reason why I should consider Spotify over Zune? They seem similar on paper, but Zune is slightly cheaper, it doesn't try to take over your Facebook account, and its integration into Windows Phone is excellent.

It's all a matter of personal choice, of course, but I love that you can create/add to playlists with Spotify right from the phone. Unless I'm missing something, you can't do that with Zune.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2