Nike + Running App

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinU

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the 920 and have absolutely no problem with Runtastic. I actually really like the app except the battery life. However I do run Marathons. I find that during a marathon and long runs 18 plus miles that my battery barely survives or it dies even if I charge it 100% right before. Looking at 4 hour runs at times. It just seems that the Runtastic GPS kills the battery fairly quickly. Are there any run apps that work off of Nokia's downloaded maps that don't need gps to track mileage and time?. Update: Battery life has actually been really great recently! No issues!

Last edited:

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I missed this app until I was forced to use Runtastic. It works great. I'm thinking about getting the cyclometer thing the have out now for about $50. Nike lost my loyalty. For what its worth, I sent them an email around the time this thread started and had the same reply.

Tian Lye

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
You can send an email via feedback@apptreme.com if you faced any problem and we will be glad to assist you.
Trial required some additional coding that we might add once we have more time.
Do contact us for more information.
There will be more updates to the app.

kentk911

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I have all been using the Nike+ Running app on my iPhone for years. The third party app mentioned on this thread is what I have been using for a couple of months since switching to a windows based phone. It is not the same as the real thing but it does work for the most part and the developer has been responsive. I would like it if they gave us the option to track the miles on individual running shoes though. I will keep using it until Nike comes out with the real thing. Let us know if anyone hears of new developments.

Tian Lye

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Unfornately, Nike has clamp down on us on our effort to bring Nike+ to the Windows Phone platform.
As such, Microsoft has no choice but to unpublished the app.
For existing users: we won't be able to give you the help that we hope to due to this but rest assured we are trying out best to get the app reinistate. Only after than can we proceed to improve the app.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes