Thr updated whatsapp is slow

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I updated my whatsapp yesterday and thanx for the team hard work for the features they have provided us but I have noticed that what Sapp is slow and it takes a while for the app to open! I open chat and it takes 5 to 10 seconds! Anyone else have noticed that

Let me know

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I have also noticed that, it doesn't always happen, but after like each 3rd open, it takes almost 10 seconds to open. The update is worse than the previous version

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes i also got that problem! It does it sometimes after resuming. I thought it was frozen but it was actually loading and you can't go back with the back button then. Hadn't had that problem before. So waiting for the next update...

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This is the trend with whatsapp, but they are budding devs, none of them are professionals so I always give them benefit of doubt. The have succeeded exponentially since launching first on iOS in 2009 and now things are out of their hands. Joe B, was boasting on twitter about this update but in reality, although they added "features", they screwed up many already working stuff like last time. Now we will wait around for another couple of months for this to get fixed and then a couple more to get more features. Life of a WP user. I really hope Skype is fully functional and kick ass in next 2-3 months so that I can bid farewell to most/all IM apps that kill my battery.

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
All IM clients on WP8 suck ass, including the coveted WeChat which is just as big a battery drain as WhatsApp. Maybe there's just some under the hood limitations that are hindering these apps from being as good as their iOS/Android counterparts. I mean how freakish can odds be that every single IM client is straight up mediocre?

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah too bad! i mean doesnt Whatsapp team test there app before releasing it!! I wonder how long will it take for the major update but i thank god no more delay :D

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
All IM clients on WP8 suck ***, including the coveted WeChat which is just as big a battery drain as WhatsApp. Maybe there's just some under the hood limitations that are hindering these apps from being as good as their iOS/Android counterparts. I mean how freakish can odds be that every single IM client is straight up mediocre?
Yes, i also noticed this...like no 3rd party messenger ever worked good with the WP8...i think they should fix this as soon as possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes