WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Right yous aren't gonna believe this, I have a tune paused about 20 mins and now trying to play it is bringing me into whatsapp but I resumes fine when I press the volume rocker and hit play, so it's not completely scrubbing the song , what's the deal there???

anadi1984

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Right yous aren't gonna believe this, I have a tune paused about 20 mins and now trying to play it is bringing me into whatsapp but I resumes fine when I press the volume rocker and hit play, so it's not completely scrubbing the song , what's the deal there???

Correct! On my lumia 800, the audio API is no longer messing up with the playing songs !

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 920, it doesn't mess up the song but sometimes if I go into the music app when it's paused and play it,it opens whatsapp,the only way to resume is to press the volume rocker and hit play there

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Haven't had this happen to me on my 620

I have noted a marked increase in battery life with the new version, phone was going for 17 hours yesterday since last charge with 43% battery left which is way better than the 12 or so hours I used to get out of a full charge.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
When I hit the volume button, I noticed that the audio API icon showed up, had to restart my phone, and started having whatsapp issues with notifications and warnings leading to app crashing and not opening, it fixed itself after a few restarts. I think they didn't remove audio api completely, it's still there, just operating differently.

Fabrizio Zerlini

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
T-Mobile in the Netherlands requires just the word "internet" as APN. That's all I know. Perhaps that'll fix your issue.

Hello both,

It really is an API issue. For some reason the default settings dont work on some cases and you have to set up manually. I did this in my Lumia 820 and it now works flawlessly.

Regards,

Fabrizio

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
After the update I had the new icons, though a bit slow in scrolling.
After a while the icons went back to the old one.

Anybody have the same issue?

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After the update I had the new icons, though a bit slow in scrolling.
After a while the icons went back to the old one.

Anybody have the same issue?

You need to use the new smiley icon on the bottom right not the one on the keyboard to access the "new" icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon