WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

borasar

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Actually no they said "focus is not 8.1 right now"

that's so stupid, they've waited for so long adding features to the beta and did not push any of them to the regular users and now 8.1 is out and they aren't focusing on optimizing for it? They got a very good chunk of change from facebook you'd think they could have used some of it on more devs. Here is hoping BBM comes out soon and works well on 8.1, if that's the case i'm switching and not looking back

kukuxumusu

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Anyone experience having a delayed messages after you upgrade to 8.1? You just see your messages only one check with a stable connection and never had this problem when you are in 8 before. That's why the recipient is so late to read my messages.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. I have notification problem with whatsapp since last night on L928. I almost never get them, sometimes unless i dont open chat-conversation (not chats' window) i doesnt show new msg.
Last night it would say I have Connection error..restart phone blah-blah.. every time I hit the back button. Few times i did soft reset, turned off-on data connection. and now even connected to WiFi it doesnt work. any idea how to fix it?

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Try disabling data sense! Even i had the same issue and i disabled data sense! Even though notifications are not perfect yet they're much better now! Hope this helps :)

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have never had problems with notifications since December 2012 :)

But anyway. I hope whatsapp takes use of the new APIs and "integrate" whatsapp with the people hub

ajcletus500

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Even m experiencing the same problem of delayed notifications since today. They show up after 15-20min or even later sometimes. Disabling data sense is not helping.

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
WhatsApp.. Such a lazy team of developers.. When will they finally update this garbage and most importantly get notifications to work for ALL people. It's total crap for years now jesus ******* Christ. I never ever had notification issues on Android. Something is really fundamentally wrong with MS's push service. Getting really tired of this.

bssnik

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Like I said I don't have problems with push in beta and public version.. Only got problems when the whatsapp servers have problems themselves but then IOS and android have the same issues..

daymouse

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Can i suggest we all use the contact button with in the app to send a message to the developers and report this. Go to settings > about > contact and write a quick message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon