WhatsApp Questions and Answers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
What the hell WhatsApp is doing right now?? They have quited updates after getting huge amounts... Isn't it!!!

Exactly bro!! I keep checking this forum like every 2 hours in the hope of the news of an update. Even all of us are very very frustrated here. Upto the extent that we even feel like changing OS! But all we can do is just wait and hope for the best as we have been doing for a very very long time.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
No i want all features!!and in android no one gives 1GB ram for such low price!!

512mb ram WP is far better than 1GB Android cheap ram, moreover it has hogs and lags.

I have top selling Galaxy S4, iPhone 5s.

I still use Lumia 625. Why?

It gives me peace of mind, privacy, all necessary apps and games.

I charge my L625 daily,

IPhone S5- once in 3 days

S4 is just like a dummy, I don't use it till i have urgent needs.

Nothing is better than Windows phone when its comes to office, notes and communication.

If you want to go for Android than please be free to go but don't chant it here, this thread is for WhatsApp discussion, please stick to topic, as our Mod said.

Slice313

Banned
Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Well I would be very surprised if I surprise myself with such a surprising update near the surprise date when surprises surprisingly arise surprising us all.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I have question regarding WhatsApp, if I made a groups i.e. I am admin of group.
But for clearing temp file I delete WhatsApp, then again re-install it then what will happen to my groups?

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Remember, when we were waiting on the removal of the audio api?

Remember when we were waiting on the option to send prerecorded videos?

Here we are again... *sigh* T_T

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I have question regarding WhatsApp, if I made a groups i.e. I am admin of group.
But for clearing temp file I delete WhatsApp, then again re-install it then what will happen to my groups?
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesn't exit you from the group you will be in the group till you don't exit it by yourself

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Well I would be very surprised if I surprise myself with such a surprising update near the surprise date when surprises surprisingly arise surprising us all.

Yeah u were the one who was claiming that the update was due last week right? It turned out to be completely false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes