Has anyone used Clever Camera?

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone used the Clever Camera photography app by Clever-Software? What do you think of it? Do you get good photos? How does it compare to ProShot? From what I've read, ProShot seems to have way more features and gets lots of positive feedback. It seems to be THE camera app to get. But, being someone who knows zilch about photography and what all the settings are for, I'm wondering if ProShot is too advanced for me at this time. I want to try playing around with camera settings, particularly manual focus, and Clever Camera seems less intimidating and simpler for a newbie like me. Per the screenshots, it seems to have a straightforward, nicely designed UI that appeals to me. I'd appreciate hearing from any of you who have tried it. I've already read WPCentral's and AAWP's reviews, but haven't been able to find any other reviews. I noticed the app was just updated on 4/12.

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
the manual focus on Proshot is simply a little slider that goes from macro to tele. it's not at all difficult to focus and the touch response is as precise as it can get.
I recommend Proshot since it's more flexible and you can learn a lot more from using it plus as your skill advance it won't hold you back. and it's only $1.99 :)

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, James8561. I'm definitely considering Proshot. I'm still curious to see if anyone here has actually used Clever Camera. Anyone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon