I inititally used MPA Tool for xbox music to put some artist background photos in there, but apparently once you fill those artist background photos they are there to stay. Is there a way to change or start over with the artist backgrounds so that you can do it over again?
    06-27-2013 04:31 PM
    Hey Themad, MPATool is good for putting the artist photo's in and generally filling in the blanks in your music collection. I believe that MPATool also creates files which you can delete manually in your music collection as well as removing the app itself. The best way for you to fill in the artist information (not the backgrounds) is to use an MP3 Tagger like MusicBrainz Picard or just by managing your music collection before you transfer the files over. Of course no matter what you do, there will always be artists that don't appear.

Check this thread out, too: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ps-tricks.html
    06-27-2013 04:49 PM
    I just used this for the first time I while I initially thought Great - album art, it filled the folders with a dummy MPATool mp3 that kept repeating and eventually screwed up all the music.

The first time I'd had it working properly with no dupes too.

Arseparts.
    09-05-2013 04:06 PM
    You can delete those files, in fact you are supposed to.

I just used this for the first time I while I initially thought Great - album art, it filled the folders with a dummy MPATool mp3 that kept repeating and eventually screwed up all the music.

The first time I'd had it working properly with no dupes too.

Arseparts.
    09-05-2013 04:40 PM
    The only way to remove the assigned album art is to delete the song and then put it back on your device.

I inititally used MPA Tool for xbox music to put some artist background photos in there, but apparently once you fill those artist background photos they are there to stay. Is there a way to change or start over with the artist backgrounds so that you can do it over again?
    09-05-2013 04:42 PM
    You can delete those files, in fact you are supposed to.
    Already did that.
    The files still persist though and now my library contains songs that either keep playing the MPATool mp3 or are a mish mash of snatches from Broken Social Scene's Forced to Love, like tuning through a radio.
    09-06-2013 02:03 AM