problem with micoach

nijpep

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded the Micoach app. After login I am prompted to download a voice, but when I try to download I get a synchronization error. I tried everything, turning off my phone downloading different voices, reinstalling but nothing helps

I have a Nokia Lumia 920, with all the latest updates.

Please let me know if anyone else also has this problem and/or has a solution.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Have you done a soft reset by holding the power button and volume down button until you feel the phone vibrate? If that doesn't work I would reach out to the application developer and see if they can help.

nijpep

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Dear Narse77,

Thank you, I just tried a soft reset and that doesn't work. I already contacted Adidas, but I was just hoping I did something silly and somebody would know an easy solution.

Hoku001

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Having the same issue and posted the issue to the miCoach website. The following was posted later today by an Adidas rep:

"Due to the recent high number of connections to the new miCoach mobile app for Windows 8 phones, our system is currently facing some problems.

In order to keep the system stable, we have temporarily disable the syncing process for all Windows 8 phones. We're working to stabilize the situation as we speak. Bear with us during this time and if you already have a workout on your app, save it to sync it later. We'll keep you informed."

I also noticed a few minutes ago that the app has been pulled (for now I suppose) from the WP Marketplace. I guess we'll need to not workout for a while.

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Lame.. I was so excited for this app. It worked beautifully this morning, but then it had synching problems (even though my workouts are actually on the website). So I tried uninstalling the app and then found that it had been pulled. Guess I'll have a couple more runs with Endomondo before going back to Andy Murray....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital