Pocket File Manager-How to transfer photos via FTP?

ANDYS01

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, not sure how to descript my issue, just trying to copy camera roll photos via FTP to my PC,
from web broswer (firefox) it works but only can copy one by one,
so I tried FileZilla and windows file explorer to highlight the lots and copy at once,
from FileZilla the photos file shows 0KB and after copied via windows file explorer to my PC all the files showing 0KB as well
Is there something I have done wrong?
Please help!!
Thanks in advance.

Mahdi Ghiasi

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Showing the size of files are disabled in Pocket File Manager for better performance. So they are transfer correctly, but you can't see correct file sizes. Try opening transferred photos in the phone itself.

ANDYS01

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I tried to copy the whole lot before, and they all showing as 0KB from my pc and blank when I try to open them, all I want is to copy all photos from my phone to pc at once, from web browser I can only copy 1 by one, so just wondering any setting I can do? to make it happen? thanks

Saksham Sharma

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
FTP stops if you're using trial version. Trial version just lets you view the files, it stops when you try to cut/copy. Hope you've bought the app ?

ANDYS01

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
FTP stops if you're using trial version. Trial version just lets you view the files, it stops when you try to cut/copy. Hope you've bought the app ?

Hi there, yes I have got paid version,
tried both Lumia 1020 paid version pocket file manager
i could copy file to pc from web browser
but from filezilla and windows file explorer it copied but file shows 0KB.
Any idea?
Thanks

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Should work as I tested it. Even though you see 0 in FTP side, when you copy it to PC, it is not 0.and of course this is onyl for PFM 5.xx version for WP8.1. Version 4.xx for WP8.0 shows file sizes.PFMinFTP.png

ANDYS01

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Should work as I tested it. Even though you see 0 in FTP side, when you copy it to PC, it is not 0.and of course this is onyl for PFM 5.xx version for WP8.1. Version 4.xx for WP8.0 shows file sizes.View attachment 65841

Thank you very much you were right, it shows zero from filezilla, after transfer it shows correctly....
I should try before ask, thank you...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck