When editing photos for instagram.

George Anglin

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping this is posted on the correct thread!

Currently I have 6tag and instagram beta installed on my htc8x. I am a young person and I was wondering if there are any good apps people use to edit their photos with frames or compiling different pictures into one. My posts tend to be a bit bland so i would like to spice em up!

Also, i somewhat remember apple and android having an app (or something) that helps tag your photos. Does this exist at all or even on windowsphone?

Thanks =]

kylezangel

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Not sure about tagging, but you could try Fantasia painter for editing. It's got a ton of effects, frames, etc. It should work for the occasional edit.

But if you're like me and want more, you can consider Fotor, Lomogram and Fhotoroom. All great(I dunno how to link to them, a store search should suffice though :)

EraserX8

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I like to use Fotor. You can do basic edits, crop and apply nice filters. What I like about it is you can tone down the filters from 0-100%.

j_cmd

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I know its getting better for us wp8 users, but still Instagram just released an updated version with new edit features for your fotos, but we are still left in a beta with no updates or features since a while ago, not even video or direct messages.

But damn...
For editing, mostly I use Creative studio and sometimes a Pics art but not that often. I'm gonna check out Fotor since you guys seem to be recommending it

j_cmd

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I know its getting better for us wp8 users, but still Instagram just released an updated version with new edit features for your fotos, but we are still left in a beta with no updates or features since a while ago, not even video or direct messages.

But damn...
For editing, mostly I use Creative studio and sometimes a Pics art but not that often. I'm gonna check out Fotor since you guys seem to be recommending it

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
You're probably aware of 6Tag, but if you're not, it does video (recorded within the App) and direct messaging.

I know some people wont touch 3rd party Apps for whatever reason...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720