Can windows 10 mobile be a disappointment for people like me?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
for a user with limited dependency on their smartphone will find satisfaction in an OS ( windows phone) , but with those handling their smartphone as a complete lifeline to their daily routine will definitely struggle or get fed up. The ones who likes to try new apps frequently will again be dissatisfied with windows phone. I had a limited number of apps as well, with a few apps missing because of unavailability , and i was satisfied. But as i have moved to android i am feeling like being on top of the food-chain with every app available for any task.

BMT001

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Windows 10 mobile hasn't let me down in fact it has converted me over from Android. Having used an Android device for a decade most recently a Samsung Note 5 I prefer the windows OS over Android. It's easier and more familiar. Settings exactly like my surface, laptop and desktop. Windows 10 mobile has every app I need except MLB at bat. But I can live with out it. I am not a big app guy other than One Note and One Drive. I use those daily for business. But everyone is different. Some use the device for everything. I use my 950 XL as a phone. Talk, text, check email, send emails, stream music once in a while, watch the occasional video and some light work if I am on the road. For this type of use It's perfect. If you need an app for everything you might be disappointed. I still don't understand why everyone needs an app for everything is it that hard to pin the webpage to your start screen. I do that for YouTube and it faster than any YouTube app in the store. But that's what makes the world go around.

Bruce Erickson

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
sadly there are too many things it can't do, an with apps leaving the store, i'm finally going Android. Been a MS fan / fighter for many years, my battle is over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlizaForbes