So far I've had zero luck getting my Apps to restore themselves after a few self-imposed hard resets. I honestly don't care about losing game progress in my games; however, I've lost my "Favorites" destinations in Navigon several times. When I used Navigon on my iPod Touch or Android device, I would just Jailbreak it/Root it, locate the Favorites file on my device and back it up to my PC. That way, if I had to hard reset my iPod or Android device, I would just copy my Favorites destination file back over to my device and I'd be up an running in no time at all...

Is there a way to manually back up my Navigon Destinations file from my WP? I have a 1520.3 with Cyan running WP 8.1 (I am *not* running Windows Developers).

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,
    Justin
    11-12-2014 09:13 AM
    None that I have heard of. This is a frequent request from users and so far unless a dev enables some sort of cloud backup data loss will occur when you hard reset.
    11-12-2014 10:14 AM
    @theefman.... Thanks for the response. I was hoping for a different answer. I'll see if I can contact Navigon directly and request this feature.

Cheers,
    Justin
    11-15-2014 12:00 AM