App updates in store?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

App updates in store

i cant find updates for new apps,its searching but without results. I mean I saw news about new updates for camera,photo and other apps,but I have old versions and in store there is no updates avaible.
Where is issue? Or app updates have regional restrictions?

carryonvending

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: App updates in store

As MS stated, some of the apps you have before upgrade may need updating. Many third parties ones did. I had 47 updates. However Outlook Mail & Calendar app updates won't allow updating as the store says ALREADY INSTALLED. I need this update, as Sound notifications not working for this app. Plus @Lumiahelp suggested I go to the Store and update CORTANA app, so that HEY CORTANA will work... Guess what? The App not showing.

Another item, is that Personal sounds and ringtones can't be removed. The DELETE message is so brief as to make it impossible to use. That needs sorting as well.
Other than these, most other glitches were sorted after firstly Hard Reset, then Soft Reset.
I am now concerned that MS panicked over how long we were waiting for W10, so released a 90% product and using more of us to continue the testing.
However, so saying that, I love what I have, and look forward to updates that counter these bugs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon