Hello,

Is anyone having issues with their truecaller app on wp8.1? Mine's been force closing and the very few times it manages to open, it makes me re-verify my account. I updated the app and the update claims to have fixed these bugs, but its still happening. Is it my phone?
    07-15-2014 12:24 PM
    I just tried it, and it is working properly for me.

Are you using WiFi or mobile data? If you are using WiFi have you tried using mobile data instead (or vice-versa)?
    Akash Patel likes this.
    07-15-2014 12:27 PM
    Hello,

Is anyone having issues with their truecaller app on wp8.1? Mine's been force closing and the very few times it manages to open, it makes me re-verify my account. I updated the app and the update claims to have fixed these bugs, but its still happening. Is it my phone?
    last update broke the app completely i havent updated the app so not sure whether it is fixed or not.
    07-15-2014 12:31 PM
    I just tried it, and it is working properly for me.

Are you using WiFi or mobile data? If you are using WiFi have you tried using mobile data instead (or vice-versa)?
    I'm using mobile data and unfortunately I don't have any WiFi network around to connect to and test with.
    07-15-2014 05:32 PM
    last update broke the app completely i havent updated the app so not sure whether it is fixed or not.
    I wonder why devs keep updating and breaking their apps instead of making it better. Do let me know when you update yours..thanks
    07-15-2014 05:33 PM
    I wonder why devs keep updating and breaking their apps instead of making it better. Do let me know when you update yours..thanks
    The update has solved it.
    There might be some minor mistake while coding the app that's why I guess it was crashing.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-18-2014 11:41 PM