I'm having exactly the same problem, happened about a week ago and it stopped working for two days, tried deleting and reinstalling the app and then forgetting the WiFi and re entering the password but didn't work. Just happened again to me tonight, I reckon I've been hacked so annoying:(
    07-25-2014 01:58 PM
    Ever since I have downloaded this 6snap my snapchat hasn't been working properly, the first snapchat I have download I had no problems with it but it had closed down so the only thing I could use to get on snapchat was 6snap. This is the second time it had came up with "suspicious activity" my whole family can't get access to any snapchats, ever since I got this phone and used 6snap I have always had problems with my snapchat, when ever it doesn't work I wait 48 hours (2 day) but it will eventually start playing up again!
    07-28-2014 07:45 AM
    Yeah mine does the same thing, third time it's happened and goes off for 48 hours, don't get why because I've been changing my password a lot more too in case it has been hacked but think it must just be a network problem. Wish they would fix it!!
    08-05-2014 05:45 AM
    I tried turning my router completely off, leaving it for 30 seconds then turning it back on and now it works fine again. Hope this helps
    08-06-2014 05:48 AM
    My snapchat has been blocked since the 7th of August. I've tried to email them a few times asking to unlock it.. In the result I received the same emails about 'your account should be unlocked now' but it has NEVER happened :/
    08-13-2014 05:58 PM
    So I got a used Iphone from my Nephew and I created an account for snapchat (my first snapchat acc). It worked perfectly, but I live in Lithuania (Europe whoever doesn't now) I turn on my snapchat, I make a snap send it to my friend, but it shows that the snap failed to send. I tap to refresh it still doesn't work. Then a get a message from team snapchat which said: your account has been locked. So I send an email to team snapchat to unlock it, they email me back saying: your acc should be unlocked. I look: nope, it's still locked. Ok I deleted the app and read re-downloaded it. Still locked. I create a new acc. It lets me send the firs snap and I get the same team snapchat message. Well I thought it's because I got the phone in USA and brought it to Lithuania. But then after half week I try again, but now it says: The network you are connected to has been temporarily blocked because of suspicious activity. But my other apps work. So now I think it's either the network or the Snapchat. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG TEXT BUT EVEN IF YOU JUST READ IT I WOULD BE REALLY REALLY THANKFUL. Please help ;(
    08-17-2014 12:34 PM
    i have tried every possible way am blocked i dont know why i ddnt even hack any acount and i am enable to use snapchat for one month withoout a reason hell#####
    10-22-2014 07:10 AM
    Why i can't create a new accout in snapchat? It says im blocked due to suspicious activities. Help!
    sinista22 likes this.
    11-11-2014 02:15 AM
    What is going on blocked the same as the rest of the world by the looks of things what is going on how long is this temporary block last any ideas
    11-25-2014 12:35 PM
    Its all down to snapchat official cracking down on third party apps like 6snap. I had 6snap as I have windows phone so no official sc and it worked no problem at all until the new update now I blocked aswell same message as everyone else its just bs
    11-25-2014 03:01 PM
    Put in airplane mode then take it off
    11-26-2014 10:35 PM
    couple days ago I've had my Snap hat lock Such as 6snap on my windows Phone Is their anyway I can get back into my account This is my first time when this happened
    12-27-2014 12:21 PM
    This just happened to me today.. did yours ever start working again??
    12-27-2014 10:50 PM
    Well the same thing happened to around 12:30 after 3 attempts of trying to log back in a gave up. I went to sleep after that and woke up around 5 a.m and the problem still continued. At 12:45 (12hours later) I erased My username and password and Then I logged in using my email and I was Back in. When I say"erased my username and password" I just deleted it because it was automatically there when I logged in. Make sure you erase it go to click out of it then go back in using your email. Please give Feedback
    12-31-2014 01:20 PM
    I had the same problem for about 2 days and later i tried this and nailed it.
    I used my mobile data to login and later switched back to wifi and worked as charm.
    Hope it helps you too.
    01-21-2015 08:08 AM
    My blocked is network in snapchat. I need help???
    03-11-2015 09:09 PM
    My blocked is network in snapchat. I need help???
    Snapchat is not allowing any 3rd party Apps to access their service. They say it is to plug security holes. There is no official Snapchat App for Windows Phone and Snapchat has not addressed this in any way but continued silence.

In short; it is not your network, it is Snapchat.

No one can address this but Snapchat and they refuse to support you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-11-2015 10:16 PM
    The same thing is happening to me right now I tried everything it's the second day. I tried to log in on my mom's iPhone and it worked but then when I tried to log in on my iPhone it didn't work. I don't know what's happening and what should I do can someone help me?🙏
    03-12-2015 08:39 PM
    I literally only forgot my password and now I changed it and it says something about repeated attempts and stupid suspicious activity!? What the f...
    03-13-2015 10:49 PM
    Same here I am having the same problem
    03-23-2015 03:40 PM
    Guys... Snapchat is actively blocking all 3rd party apps and WILL NOT create an official app.

You can not get on SnapChat from a Windows Phone. No there is no workaround/trick/hack...
    03-23-2015 03:58 PM
46 12