How to access downloaded file on pc?? specially pdf urgent help plz

Sawan Soni

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
hi guys , need help

i download files like pdf , word file from mobile browser, hike messenger (my friend send me) .

1.the pdf file is showing in pdf reader , but when i connect my lumia 1020 to pc from my computer , zune software or windows phone app for desktop , not showing that pdf file.
2. when i try to uplod the file to onedrive, from mobile application (onedrive) is also not showing any document file.
3. when i open my mail account in my lumia device , also the attachment option wont showing document file.
4. in device i try many file explorer app , but no one shows document file, that's why i cant share/copy using Bluetooth

please help how can i copy , movie the file to PC

Sawan Soni

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
u mean to say i download the pdf file of 59 mb on my phone , again i upload to 59 mb to one drive , then again i download 59 mb to my pc ... ???
any other option we have instead of wasting that much data pack.......

timppa_k

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
There is a very handy program "Pocket File Manager. You can handle all kind of attachment files and send to One Drive.
1) jab ones the attachment and PFM comes to screen
2) Jab PFM and it saves the file to phone (root folder)
3) Go to PFM and press long the file in local storage (root). It opens a list of actions
4) Choose share and then OneDrive, choose folder an accept

Sent from my SVS1312C5E using Tapatalk

timppa_k

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
If your PC has WiFi possibility then you can use the phone as WiFi hotspot (get internet through phone) and open E-mail as web service. Then when you open attachment you get it direct to your PC. This means you use only once the data pack instead of twice/three

Sent from my SVS1312C5E using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3