So i got this frustrating problem... I've updated my 520 to cyan (8.1) and while I was singning in with my live ID I was asked to correct my age and entered my real age witch is 16, so now i can't even download files app without my "parents permision"... My mum doesn't care what programs i download... Is there any way to change my age or is there just only way to create that damn family group(or smth like that) ? :S
    08-21-2014 06:06 PM
    Ahaha, I ran into that same problem last year.

so what I did was create a phony parental account (my parents don't care mind you, i didn't want to bother them either) and made it call me its child using My Family. Being my own parent, I dropped all restrictions and also did it with a friend who was also restricted similarly but wasn't as technically inclined.

So yea, that's the only way.
    damonator98 likes this.
    08-21-2014 07:54 PM
    Thanks ;) What I did was, I went to outlook and my acc settings, then changed my age to 18. It didn't work at first but after one day the "permission" thing was gone, so it's another way I guess ;) Also it's very stupid that you can make fake "parents" acc without any trouble so every 10 year old can bypass it and it only causes trouble for people like me :(
    08-25-2014 07:35 AM
    Thanks ;) What I did was, I went to outlook and my acc settings, then changed my age to 18. It didn't work at first but after one day the "permission" thing was gone, so it's another way I guess ;) Also it's very stupid that you can make fake "parents" acc without any trouble so every 10 year old can bypass it and it only causes trouble for people like me :(
    eh, probably some legal thing
    08-25-2014 10:29 AM