Internet sharing doesn't turn on + cant turn off wifi

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, little help here please.

Sometimes when I try to turn on IS it tries to turn On but everything greys out and nothing happens. Last time I tried it was about 4 hrs ago and since then its been hung up there. I can't open IS from settings now, Loading... shows up and it crashes after ~20sec. I can't turn off wifi because it becomes 'frozen' and when I press Back/Start button nothing happens but if I long press back button it show my active window is Start screen even though I am still in Wifi settings. After I release button wifi closes and end up in start screen.

I know if I soft reset everything comes back to normal. 99% I can even turn on IS. But why does this happen and how do you solve this problem (I know in the past some ppl used to have it)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
After a bit of searching this was the only answer I could find.

Remove/uninstall your nokia acount, install access point....you will get your internet sharing.

Not sure if that will help you or not but it's worth a shot.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
After a bit of searching this was the only answer I could find.

Remove/uninstall your nokia acount, install access point....you will get your internet sharing.

Not sure if that will help you or not but it's worth a shot.

My IS is working it just sometimes lags. So messing up with access point isn't good option for me.
But thanks anyway

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon