Why is an Uninstalled App still downloading Updates?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I uninstalled a game titled "Phoenix Force" long time back but recently i noticed in the history of the windows phone store that it had been still regularly updating . last update was 2 days ago when i had already uninstalled it almost 3 months ago.. after going to the app in windows store, it says "View" instead of "Install" , when i select view, it brings me back to home screen of my window phone.. Is there any way to remove this or is this no cause for concern?

And this app isn't listed in storage either when i check storage sense.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
I uninstalled a game titled "Phoenix Force" long time back but recently i noticed in the history of the windows phone store that it had been still regularly updating . last update was 2 days ago when i had already uninstalled it almost 3 months ago.. after going to the app in windows store, it says "View" instead of "Install" , when i select view, it brings me back to home screen of my window phone.. Is there any way to remove this or is this no cause for concern?

And this app isn't listed in storage either when i check storage sense.

Use this tutorial to uninstall the app.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...all-installed-application-tutorial-video.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon