Although Win 8.1 says that I should be able to create folders, when I drag an app over another app to create the folder, the folder you are dragging it into jumps away to the next space. I have this feature on my android tablet and am familiar with the process. All the other features I was supposed to get with the upgrade seem to work fine.

I'm using a Nokia Lumina 920 with Win 8.1 Cyan OS

Any ideas?
    10-08-2014 01:20 AM
    The feature comes with wp8.1 udate 1. If you have the update to 8.1 then you have it. If you are having problems try changing the tile to small them putting it in. I suspect you don't have the update. Sign up for a dev account with ms then download the preview for developer app. Open it enable updates, then go to settings and check for phone updates, and update.
    The feature comes with wp8.1 udate 1. If you have the update to 8.1 then you have it. If you are having problems try changing the tile to small them putting it in. I suspect you don't have the update. Sign up for a dev account with ms then download the preview for developer app. Open it enable updates, then go to settings and check for phone updates, and update.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2014 01:43 AM