how do i set up mms on this phone, nokia lumia 928, AT&T?

W

WPCentral Question

i believe i have set it up already but I'm not able to recieve mms msgs. i can't receive texts with pictures attached

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I have this phone on Tmobile. And also don't have mms working. The only thing I know of you could try is to install Access Point app (1st you need to install Lumia System Updater or SysApp Pusher - inside you'll find Access Point app) Then restart your phone (optional). If it works it will if it doesn't you are out of luck

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
That is unfortunately the way it works. Technically, Verizon phones are unlocked and can be used on AT&T and other GSM carriers, but they carry two disadvantages: the first you've already found, that is, no picture messages. The second is that your speed is limited to about 3G. As far as I know, there is no solution to this; it's inherent to the hardware.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Verizon phones are unlocked and can be used on AT&T and other GSM carriers, but they carry two disadvantages

I shall add third one, SMS mostly can be sent only if you switch to 2G. For a while I had it working with highest speed (=LTE but I didnt have LTE) then it suddenly stopped. Now only 2G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar