Why can't i get the Preview For Developers Update on my HTC 8XT for Sprint?

W

WPCentral Question

When i downloaded the app off the store it downloaded and when i run the app everything seems to be operating normal but after i sign into my developer account, it says to check the enable box and i do and the "Success" Screen appears telling me to go to settings> Phone update. But the problem is, there is no update available! I've tried this app with a Nokia 928 and a Samsung Galaxy ATIV running verizon, and both were successful, how come it isn't working for this phone?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
When i downloaded the app off the store it downloaded and when i run the app everything seems to be operating normal but after i sign into my developer account, it says to check the enable box and i do and the "Success" Screen appears telling me to go to settings> Phone update. But the problem is, there is no update available! I've tried this app with a Nokia 928 and a Samsung Galaxy ATIV running verizon, and both were successful, how come it isn't working for this phone?

If you did have a "Samsung Galaxy ATIV" then it would probably be running Android, which would be the reason why you can't get the PfD!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes