Why isn't Microsoft allowed prince of persia - shadow and flame game on Windows phone?

W

WPCentral Question

Why microsoft is not allowed "prince of persia - shadow and flame " game on windows phone.

Plz microsoft i request u to provide the game Prince of Persia - Shadow & Flame for free...... Plz guys support me & os to get the game Prince of Persia - Shadow & Flame free like ios & android for lumia devices on 1gb & 512 rams. . .

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why microsoft is not allowed "prince of persia - shadow and flame " game on windows phone.

Plz microsoft i request u to provide the game Prince of Persia - Shadow & Flame for free...... Plz guys support me & os to get the game Prince of Persia - Shadow & Flame free like ios & android for lumia devices on 1gb & 512 rams. . .

You probably are not getting heard on your issue this way. It's more tech help from fans for fans here.

Try joining the site and getting in the forum discussions about apps.

Otherwise, yeah... like realwarder says, contact the developer. Microsoft is not actively blocking this. The developer just hasn't wanted to port their game to this platform.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs