Why am I getting an error message when I try to make a download?

W

WPCentral Question

Nokia music problem

Hi everyone

I bought new Lumia 510 two years ago and now I am facing the problem in Nokia music service. I signed in with my Nokia account and now after signed in, whenever I try to download it shows the error "This phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited subscription." This is a first hand phone. What can I do to solve this please help.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nokia music problem

I believe recently Microsoft did away the Nokia accounts and they had to be transferred to a Microsoft account. I will look for some info on this a post back for you.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nokia music problem

Hi everyone

I bought new Lumia 510 two years ago and now I am facing the problem in Nokia music service. I signed in with my Nokia account and now after signed in, whenever I try to download it shows the error "This phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited subscription." This is a first hand phone. What can I do to solve this please help.

Another thing I forgot and I'm not big with music but Xbox music has been having problems with signing into it and I would give it another try, Microsoft is now saying it's fixed.
Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05