Xbox music purchase mistake! Help!

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I purchase my first (and probably last) album from the Xbox music app (I usually use iTunes) on my phone (1520) and instead of getting the regular explicit version I got the clean version. The problem is Xbox music doesn't show any album info before you buy it. I searched for the album and it gives me a ton of the same results without differentiating which version is which so I just picked the first full album that showed up. I played it and it was edited. How do I get a refund? I'm never buying music from Microsoft again!

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Use your phone and go to Microsoft live chat. That's what I did when I had an app problem. Microsoft answered with in 2 seconds each time (this was a back and forth situation) and they helped me so much. Would recommend them so much

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Use your phone and go to Microsoft live chat. That's what I did when I had an app problem. Microsoft answered with in 2 seconds each time (this was a back and forth situation) and they helped me so much. Would recommend them so much

Thanks I went to the Xbox site and got it taken cared of. I most likely won't be buying music from Microsoft again. Store is confusing and fragmented like everything else SMH.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon