In my active downloads in the store app, Lumia Creative Studio always says update failed, although I do not have the app in my app list. Every time I retry, it fails. I cant uninstall the app because it doesn't say that I actually have it installed! What to do?
    01-12-2015 10:26 AM
    Have you tried restarting your phone? (Hold the power button and volume down buttons down together for about 10 seconds until the phone vibrates)
    RumoredNow and aximtreo like this.
    01-12-2015 10:49 AM
    It's amazing how this simple soft reset fixes so many things. If an when I feel I'm having sqirrily things happening, I do a soft reset.

Guess what, I do it without being told to do so. If the problem is solved, then I ask a question here.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-12-2015 11:28 AM
    Guess what, I do it without being told to do so. If the problem is solved, then I ask a question here.
    Yes I have done a soft reset. Probably about 10 times actually. Don't be one of those condescending 'did you try turning it off and on again' type people.
    01-12-2015 01:52 PM
    Yes I have done a soft reset. Probably about 10 times actually. Don't be one of those condescending 'did you try turning it off and on again' type people.
    Not trying to be condescending; sorry if you took it that way. I thought that a soft reset would work; obviously not. Hopefully someone will have the answer for you in newer posts.

I did a quick search and came up with what might help. Give this link a try and let us know.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Ho...&fr=ymyy-t-999
    01-12-2015 03:53 PM
    In my active downloads in the store app, Lumia Creative Studio always says update failed, although I do not have the app in my app list. Every time I retry, it fails. I cant uninstall the app because it doesn't say that I actually have it installed! What to do?
    What phone are you trying to install it to ?
    Are you installing it to an SDcard ?
    01-12-2015 07:32 PM
    What phone are you trying to install it to ?
    Are you installing it to an SDcard ?
    It's a 930 so no SD sadly
    01-12-2015 07:45 PM
    You DO understand that any people on here ONLY have what you typed to go by. They don't know you, your level of analytics, your technical level, etc. - thus offering the obvious solution (for starters), like triage in a hospital.

When you attempt to download the app, is it an INSTALL, or an UPDATE ? (I know you mentioned update, but you said you don't have the app)

I'm gonna offer another solution - try downloading SYSAPP Pusher, configure it appropriately & check your apps ... 'cause frankly, I dunno - more info might help.

& you may be stuck doing a HARD RESET, but simply as a last resort (I assume you know the ramifications of a hard reset).

one other thing, on my Lumia 1520, I can do 2 different soft resets (I don't know the difference, but they behave differently)
    - hold POWER in, until vibrate (~ 10 seconds), then release immediately, may simply be another method of restart
    - or hold POWER & VOLUME DOWN, until vibrate (~ 10 seconds, little less than the first method), then release immediately
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-12-2015 10:36 PM