What cheap headphones are good with The Lumia 1520 ?

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Recently bought an used at&t lumia 1520 from ebay
And it shipped without headphones ... I'd like to buy red ones (to match the colors of my phone) but can't seem to find good cheap ones ... Help? Any suggestions ?

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Recently bought an used at&t lumia 1520 from ebay
And it shipped without headphones ... I'd like to buy red ones (to match the colors of my phone) but can't seem to find good cheap ones ... Help? Any suggestions ?

Look into brainwavz at mp4nation.net. Their products are great value compared to retail, and they send email promotions.

If you don't need red look at Xiaomi Pistons 2.0

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Search for the Samsung Galaxy SX headphones or the Samsung Focus headphones. The one with volume rocker and call control buttons are one of the best headphones for the price, the quality of sound is great!

Jason Velocity

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Finding the Samsung Focus headphones is increasingly challenging. So many sellers don't disclose the exact part numbers, and half the time you end up with the inferior headphones that ship with the Galaxy series.

Edit: Look for part number EHS60AVNBE, and be prepared to return them when they send you the wrong one :)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D8YYVL...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2940799

AngryNil started the greatest headphone thread ever, and it's still pretty relevant:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1296763

Tareq27

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
What is your price range? And what features do you want? I'm guessing you want earbuds over headphones. Do you want microphone, control button?
No more then 35 ? , would love a Nokia product but the are either tooo expensive or u just find the pink or white version.. Can't I just have matching colors with my phone.. U know the urge to make them match when u r a Lumia user

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2