Are there any apps that will help me while driving after I get my license?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
getting a driving license, any recommendations?

i'm going to get a driving license next week and I want to know if there's anything you want to tell me + any apps can help me while driving after getting the license :)?
thank you...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: getting a driving license, any recommendations?

Sorry Here drive I meant, but it does show speed cameras. But that's in UK... Not sure of elsewhere though

If it does, then I was wrong. :) Either this feature isn't available in Germany, or I simply been missing it all the time. :) Thanks for clarification.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you're just starting to drive, then the best thing to do (in my opinion) is to put the phone in your pocket and leave it on silent while driving, the last thing you want is any distractions. Even sat nav devices can be distracting for new drivers.

Yes, I realise that you'd want to use the phone's driving aids/satnav while you're driving, but it's a good idea just to get used to driving before you start adding more complications.

Just my opinion though.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
If you're just starting to drive, then the best thing to do (in my opinion) is to put the phone in your pocket and leave it on silent while driving, the last thing you want is any distractions. Even sat nav devices can be distracting for new drivers.

Yes, I realise that you'd want to use the phone's driving aids/satnav while you're driving, but it's a good idea just to get used to driving before you start adding more complications.

Just my opinion though.
Thank you, you're right

Force2Reckon

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site

Just my opinion though.

^^^THIS...nuff said!!!

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: getting a driving license, any recommendations?

Actually, I don't know if I can call it an exam, he told me to switch the car on and go, i drove 5 meters then he said stop and go back to the came position, and boom " F-"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2