Why can't I restore backed up data after factory resetting my Lumia 520?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

cant restore bcked up data after factory reseting my lumia 520

So earlier today i decided to reset my phone to factory defaults in the hope that it would fix some of the bugs. I backed up all my apps, games, images etc and reset my phone. I was asked to give the last 4 digits of my phone number and so I did, and guess what happened? Nothing! I got no text, call, nothing, and I am 100% sure I put the correct 4 digits, including 08. I ended up clicking not now to see if I could find an alternative way to retrieve my stuff but unfortunately there is no other way. I stored some of my apps onto my SD card but when I clicked on it to see where my games are, it said I had 0gb in apps+games and over 1gb in other, which I'm guessing is where my games are. Please someone for the love of Microsoft help me retrieve my apps. I hard reset my phone like 3 or 4 times now but still nothing. I am literally so angry I lost all my stuff.

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
while restoring when you enter the last digits of your phone number a verification code will be sent to your number but you cant see the code.so when the screen asks you to select a verifying way select email ID instead of mobile number.then you should enter the code and the data will be restored

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12