Below (***) is my question, followed by 2 responses. I can get to messaging either way but the problem is once I get there I do not have an option to switch off delivery confirmation. That option does not appear on the screen. I have looked at the tutorials here and my screen does not look like the one pictured. Sorry I keep reposting but there doesn't seem to be a way to respond to the answers. My phone is a Lumia 630.

***Asked: 4 hours ago 27 Views 1 Answers
    When I send a message to a group or respond to a group message, my messages/responses always come to my inbox as an incoming message, complete with notification. Seems silly as my message is right there in its own bubble. I don't really need to "receive" it. Is there some way to turn this off?

By Windows Central Question
    2 hours agoHarrie-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Windows Central Question View Post
    When I send a message to a group or respond to a group message, my messages/responses always come to my inbox as an incoming message, complete with notification. Seems silly as my message is right there in its own bubble. I don't really need to "receive" it. Is there some way to turn this off?
    Go to settings > swipe to applications > messaging > switch off delivery confirmation

By Windows Central Question
    8 hours agogMaesterUK
    Or try going into Messaging, press the ... button on bottom right. Click settings. Then turn off the relevant confirmations.
    02-16-2015 03:25 PM
    If you register at WC than you can respond on a post.
    02-16-2015 03:31 PM
    Can we please see a screenshot of the message settings window? Also which carrier do you use?
    02-16-2015 03:33 PM
    I believe it is a known quantity with Group Messaging... You are part of the Group so it can't be avoided...

Check in the WP8.1 forum... I know there are some threads in there. Here is a search of that forum for keywords "Group Messaging"

http://forums.windowscentral.com/sea...rchid=13290505
    ven07 likes this.
    02-16-2015 04:42 PM