Hi,
    My lumia 1520 first became too slow and then unresponsive with a white sparkly screen. I tried soft reset which didnt work then I tried hard reset while doing hard reset exclamation mark never appeared but key combinations still took me to "gears" screen. After 9-10 hours i checked the phone again there was no gear screen and when i tried to unlock, the white sparkly screen appeared again. What should I do ?
    02-22-2015 09:16 PM
    Hi,
    My lumia 1520 first became too slow and then unresponsive with a white sparkly screen. I tried soft reset which didnt work then I tried hard reset while doing hard reset exclamation mark never appeared but key combinations still took me to "gears" screen. After 9-10 hours i checked the phone again there was no gear screen and when i tried to unlock, the white sparkly screen appeared again. What should I do ?
    You'll need to download Lumia Recovery tool and restore your phone. Just install the app on your computer and connect your phone to restore.
    02-22-2015 09:33 PM
    I tried that as well..recovery tool was showing that software got downloaded and installed but phone screen remains the same snowy white and after sometime it turned black. I could only see the soft buttons( back, windows and search buttons) glowing at the bottom. :(
    02-23-2015 06:20 AM
    I tried that as well..recovery tool was showing that software got downloaded and installed but phone screen remains the same snowy white and after sometime it turned black. I could only see the soft buttons( back, windows and search buttons) glowing at the bottom. :(
    Ugh. Sounds like a hardware fault somewhere on the board controlling the screen. Warranty?
    02-23-2015 09:31 AM