Why do I have weird lines on my screen?

ImAfluffballKirby

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I got my Nextbook Windows 8.1 tablet ( Model No.NXW8QC16G), and recently it's been a bit...odd. It's been having uneven colors across the screen, and it even looked like a run down monitor several times. I reformatted, refreshed, and rebooted it 10 times. Now, it has white and black lines across it too. The touchscreen works, but I can only see lines. Then it goes back to normal with uneven colors, then goes to the lines again.

I got it a year ago, please HELP!!

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Could you post a picture so that we can get a better idea? Also, what happens when you take a screenshot? Do they appear in the snapshot? If not, then it could be a hardware issue; in that case, get it repaired/replaced if still in warranty.

ImAfluffballKirby

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I can't even take a screen shot, it's so bad, But, lemme try..:crying: IMG_20150302_195944_480.jpg

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Are these lines always there as soon as you turn on the device? Or do they appear intermittently? I am sorry, I can't be of much help, but I can suggest you to try a soft reset. Or if you can boot into safe mode, how about checking the graphics drivers? This doesn't look like a hardware issue though. :(

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa