Friends, can anybody help me out in saving an audio recording that I have received on my windows phone WhatsApp. I have downloaded it and I m able to play it on WhatsApp only. How do I transfer it on to my PC or sent the clip as mail via phone??
    Ultimately I want to get the .mp3 downloaded and accessible on my Xbox music app on WP...
    Pls help!!!
    03-19-2015 10:08 PM
    WP apps are sandboxed, so Im not sure if what you're asking for is possible.. You could try the whatsapp web option and check if you can save the file from your browsers tab page?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-19-2015 10:13 PM
    WP apps are sandboxed, so Im not sure if what you're asking for is possible.. You could try the whatsapp web option and check if you can save the file from your browsers tab page?
    This is very disappointing
    I have been browsing entire web for an answer.
    Nobody is sure about this.
    I wish we get an update with this feature soon.
    Same issue with saving .pdf files on phone and mailing them as an attachment.
    No idea where these files get saved.
    03-19-2015 10:28 PM
    .pdf files are a different story :) Go to the store and download the Files app (by microsoft), open it, browse through the files and im sure you'll find your pdf's :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-19-2015 11:02 PM
    the developers are the ones that need to push the updates :) So don't be disappointed in our OS lol I mean if you want security then there will have to be some sacrifices I guess
    03-19-2015 11:08 PM
    Can we send pdf files as attachment or via Bluetooth from a WP?
    03-19-2015 11:08 PM
    the developers are the ones that need to push the updates :) So don't be disappointed in our OS lol I mean if you want security then there will have to be some sacrifices I guess
    True... I agree
    ven07 likes this.
    03-19-2015 11:10 PM
    I have a workaround for that :) A few extra steps, but what the hey, right lol

Upload the file to onedrive (if it isn't on onedrive already), open the app, select the file, tap share and send it via email :)

This way also gives you the BT option :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-19-2015 11:14 PM
    I have a workaround for that :) A few extra steps, but what the hey, right lol

Upload the file to onedrive (if it isn't on onedrive already), open the app, select the file, tap share and send it via email :)

This way also gives you the BT option :)
    Yeh even i hav been doing this process all this days.So thought of asking for an alternative if any available on WC experts...
    ven07 likes this.
    03-19-2015 11:18 PM
    Yeh even i hav been doing this process all this days.So thought of asking for an alternative if any available on WC experts...
    Let's see what the w10 outlook app will bring :) Perhaps that might change the way we work :D
    03-19-2015 11:59 PM
    Can we send pdf files as attachment or via Bluetooth from a WP?
    Try File Attacher app developed by BlueFish.
    ven07 likes this.
    03-23-2015 10:12 PM