Cannot forward calls from my Lumia 920.

Sunil Tamboli

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
I actually never tried this feature on my phone, but since I've been staying in my hometown for a while now, I decided to buy a new sim to cut down the roaming expenses. So now I wanted to forward all my calls from my primary number (The one which I was using before) to the new number which I recently bought.

I've been using WP since past two years now, and it would be a shame that I wouldn't know his to forward my calls. So I goto network+ under my settings to forward my calls.Now under call settings I enter the number to which i want to forward my calls, and tap on the check box which says 'All calls'. Now for a brief moment it tries to save the setting, but soon after that it doesn't save anything, Infact the checkbox which I marked for forwarding all my calls gets unchecked by itself. I tired a lot of times but it doesn't seem to work.

Is there any way to overcome this issue, anybody facing similar problems? Or is just some kind of bug in the new OS update ?! I'm on Lumia Denim with the latest OS version, Lumia 920 on Vodafone and Idea (India)

Last edited:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you already contact Vodaphone and or Idea.
I the Netherlands for vodafone you can do it with this method
* * 2 1 * number to forward to * 1 1 #
Cancel forwarding # # 2 1 * 1 1 #
And there are options to only forward if you do not pick up, or if you already have a phone call, or if your phone is switched off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes